Dear Valued Customers,
We offer you to download some products and applications presentations.
Horiba Jobin Yvon Process Control products are based on Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) or Interferometry (INT).
EV 2.0 flyer (2022)
EV 2.0 + LEM (2021)
EV 2.0, Recipe Designer 2.0, LEM 2.0 (2018-2019)
Products: LEM, LEM-CT, DM-1000, EV-1000, EV-140C-P, Recipe Designer 7
Keyword: Dry Etch, PECVD, Cleaning, FA --- Semiconductor, MEMS --- OES, Interferometry --- Deep Trench --- Cluster tool
Real-time & In-situ Diagnosis, Plasma Monitoring, Endpoint Control, Fault detection, Yield & Throughput
Advertisements. Click below for immediate NEWS on Products, Softwares and Applications:
· INT: NEW LEM camera at 808 nm (2016) for II-VI applications,…
· INT+OES: Plasma Process Engineering – Twin mode ( 2014). Enjoy one product with both sensors, LEM camera for Interferometry and EV-140 sensor for OES
· INT: Is your Black LEM camera obsolete ? Upgrade it! (06/ 2014)
· INT, OES: EV-1000 Endpoint Supervision for Dry Etch Cluster tools (10/2013)
· OES: Recipe Designer 7 for smart OES Engineering (11/2013)
· INT: LEM-CT 2013 is ready (10/2013)
· INT: Horiba announces Digilem Camera family (1/6/2006)
Product line catalog.
· INT, OES: Endpoint product line leaflet (2018)
Endpoint Products information, use those links.
· OES: EV 2.0 : NEW Plasma Diagnosis OES Endpoint Monitor (2018)
· OES: EV-140C: Plasma Diagnosis OES Endpoint Monitor
· INT: LEM-CT: Laser Interferometric Film Thickness Endpoint Monitor (2018)
· INT: DIGILEM-CPM UV-VIS spectroscopic Interferometric Process Monitor
Oral Presentation. Click and listen (female English voice) to obtain an overview of our products and applications.
· OES: EV 2.0 + Recipe Designer 2.0 easy engineering oral presentation (2018)
· OES: EV-140C oral presentation
· INT: LEM-CT oral presentation
2010 Process Control Products Presentation.
· INT, OES: Real Time Etching End Point Monitors (OES & Interferometer type)
Applications Notes and articles.
· INT: Bosch Process
MONITORING ON LOW OPEN AREA STEPS BY OPTICAL EMISSION SPECTROSCOPY.
Endpoint and Health monitoring. Collaboration with Altis Fab in
· INT: A new optical sensor for real time in-situ endpoint monitoring during dry etching of III-V Ternary Multi Stack Layers
· INT: GaAs-GaAlAs optoelectronic devices
· OES: In-Situ Process Control: Photomasks etching
· OES: Low open area logic 130 nm Contact Etch Endpoint
· OES: Advanced Process Control increases yield of low open area VIA etches
· INT: 905 nm wavelength laser as a new source for in-situ End-point detection of dry etching of AlxGa1-xAs on GA As
· INT, OES: Dry‐etch monitoring of III–V heterostructures using laser reflectometry and optical emission spectroscopy
· OES: Applications of Plasma Emission Endpoint Monitor EV-140C (Horiba Readout, February 2011)
· OES: EV-140 P, New Emission Spectroscopic Product for Semiconductor Endpoint, Cleaning and Plasma Chambers Control (Horiba Readout, Sept. 2012)
· OES: Endpoint Detection of Low Open Area Contact Nitride Etches by Use of Optical Emission Spectroscopy in an APC Compatible Multi-Sensor Platform (AEC/APC Asia 2005)
· OES: Etch Endpoint detection of low open area contact by means of new CCD Optical Emission Spectroscopy techniques developed with Horiba Jobin-Yvon (CREMSI Presentation)
· OES: Etch process monitoring on low open area by Optical Emission Spectroscopy (Endpoint Detection & Health Monitoring) (Arcsis 2009)
Our Products appear on customers web site.
· INT: LEM upgrade on Oxford tools (10/2012)
· INT: LPN CNRS applications with LEM cameras
· INT: Failure analysis on ICP Oxford tool
· INT: IEMN ICP dry etching applications with LEM cameras
· INT: IEMN RIE dry etching applications with LEM cameras
· INT: IEMN, France
· INT: Dielectric and silicon etcher
· INT: LEM on Oxford tools
· INT: LEM on Oxford PlasmaPro 800
· INT: IEF, France
· INT: LMN
· INT: LMN brochure
· INT: LAAS (Plasmascope on Aviza Omega 201 tool)
Our Products appear on customers articles.
· INT: Evaluation of reactive ion etching processes for fabrication of integrated GaAs/AlGaAs optoelectronic devices
· INT: Minimization of dry etch damage in III-V semiconductors
· INT: Trench Depth measurements, in Solid State Technology, April 2007
· INT, OES: In-situ Monitoring
· INT: Industry adjusts to the MEMS market.
Thank you for coming back for more information.
Contact us using Web site or send us directly a Mail
© 1996-2023 HORIBA, All rights reserved.